mandag den 15. november 2010

A Visit In The Japanese Garden

I am so happy to be one of the guestdesigners at the fabulous Tidbitz In Time november kit, and one of the terms was to combine the kit with the two November Stuck?! Sketches, and I really found that a perfect match :-D

The 15.th November Stuck?! Sketch

This summer we visited The Japanese Garden in Aarhus, of course we took a lot of photos and I found this one of the waterlilies was great with the October Afternoon papers from the Tidbitz kit

- and here is the result ;-D

I just love the little chipboard butterflies from the kit. I misted them and put on some Liquid Pearls.

Right now I am preparing the next project, - I found the challengeblog WW1 - a blog which I didn't knew before, so I decided to give the white/yellow challenge a try.
What is your next project?

1 kommentar:

  1. Really lovely layout Kimic! Have a great weekend. Hugs Anesha

    SvarSlet