tirsdag den 9. november 2010

Night in the Sahara Desert

We have spent the last days in our summerhouse, so it has been totally relaxation.

No trip to the summerhouse without my scraptrolley, so I have been working at the December Stuck?! Sketches, - as usual Sara has made som great sketches.

Anyway, I want to share one more layout I made from the Tidbitz In Time November kit with you.

Claus and a very kind Bedouin

I made this layout from our vacation in Tunesia many years ago. Here you see Claus on a very early morning - so early that it was still dark, ready to ride off into the desert. He thought it was SO COOL that he should ride on "his own" camel. I am going to create more layout from out camel trip in Sahara, - so now you are warned ;-D

1 kommentar:

  1. Great layout. Must have been a special experience. Have a great weekend.

    SvarSlet