lørdag den 13. november 2010

Photoshoot in London

In the fabulous Tidbitz In Time november kit there was this London citymap patterned paper from October Afternoon, and once I saw it I knew how to use it.

I dug out some old photos from a trip to London some years ago. Actually is was the first trip my husband and I took without our children. Strange feeling they were old and sensible enough to stay at home alone ;-)

A close-up

I only used cardstock and pens of my own, all the rest are from the Tidbitz In Time kit - I really recommed the kit, so hurry up if you want to purchase one while it is still available.

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Kimic, love your layout. Great use of the framed photos around the edges. Thank you for your lovely comment and have a great weekend. Hugs Anesha

    SvarSlet