søndag den 28. november 2010

I Love My Yellow Ball/Jeg elsker min gule bold/WW1

Inspired of some of my Stuck?! CT-colleagues I made an entry for WW1. Even if I find yellow a rather difficult color when it comes to scrapping, I am quite satisfied with the result. I like the clean look.

Caesar loves his balls, esecially the yellow one.

I made some stitching and punched out a lot of circles and a couple of butterflies

and cut out the tree.

I also used some dew drops, foam letters, buttons, brads and flowers as well as a dark yellow and black pen.

I had a lot of fun making this layout, so I don't think this is the last time I have made an entry for WW1.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Fantastic LO Kirsten!! Love your gorgeous hand cut tree and the circle frame!! What an adorable pic of your Caesar! Thanks so much for joining in at WW1 :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I love this layout, lovely and fresh colours. Great idea with the tree and the photo is just adorable. Have a great week. Hugs ANesha

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh, he is very cute. Love your tree and the butterfly trail looks great.

    SvarSlet