tirsdag den 2. marts 2010

Carpe Diem - Seize The Day

I made this layout for a Multiscrap challenge. We had to choose one of our favorite pictures, one of our favorite colours and our favorite quotation.

Carpe Diem - Seize The Day - remember living in the present. I think this is a very important.

I have more than one favorite colour, but I really love all shades of blue, so I chose these blue/grey colours which are perfect for the picture.


I took the picture back in 1988 where we went to Hungary for a vacation. The young ice-eating man is my DH. We spent a couple of weeks at Lake Balaton, and one day we took the train to Budapest for a sightseeing, and one of the places we visited was Fisherman's Bastion (Halászbástya) which really is a beautiful building.

I printet a transparency and used it as an overlay and forced ;-D my old Xyron machine to cut out the "Carpe Diem - letters".

I think this is all for now.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar