fredag den 21. maj 2010

Trip to Lübeck in Germany

The layout I want to show you today is one I made for an article I made for the Danish online scrapmagazine Scrapsisters . I wrote an article about making your own kit of some of your old stash instead of buying new things. All the materials on this layout are at least 1 ½ years old. I was really surprised how much I could make out of the kit I made (2 more layouts).
(I hope my explanation in English make sence ;-D ).



Not far from the German border there is a beautiful small town called Lübeck. Last summer we visited Lübeck, and of course we took a lot of pictures. The picture on the layout is from a park at Holstener Tor.

I think this is all for now.
This week-end I'm on duty at the hospital, but
I hope you will get
a warm and sunny week-end :-D

Hugs,
Kirsten

1 kommentar:

  1. Another wonderful layout, love the handmade flowers. Have a great day. Anesha :)

    SvarSlet