søndag den 30. maj 2010

Mission To Create - The Best Rumcake Ever/Verdens bedste romkage :-D

During our stay i Lübeck, Germany, last summer we had a cup of coffee at Café Niederegger. Lübeck is well know in most of the world for the marzipan, and I really understand why. Especially a company called Niederegger is making the most delicious marzipan. I have some pictures from the shop I'm going to scrap some day, when those are the ones speaking to me beeing scrapped :-D

Anyway, the rumcake on the picture is the best cake I have ever tasted with the fantastic chocolate- and rumcustard, marzipan- and chocolatecoating - all of a very high quality. Even the coffee was fantastic.... YUMMI......

I made this layout for a challenge over at Mission To Create, and I used 4 out of 5 concepts: Beads, the color brown, distressing, decorative edge paper.

Hugs,
Kirsten

1 kommentar:

  1. Thank you for the lovely comment on my Eva's page, much appreciated. Love your page, great layout and love the script paper. I could have sworn I had left a comment on this one before (going mad!). Have a good evening. Anesha

    SvarSlet