torsdag den 27. maj 2010

A shoe size no. 6/En sko str. 39

I have made my first layout for a challenge over at The Inspired Scrapper. People who know me would say that I'm crazy about dogs, so this challenge "All Things Animal" is really one for me :-D

Of course I had to create a layout with our lovely dog Caesar. On the picture he is only 8 weeks old and had just moved in with us. He was a so tiny, almost like a shoe no. 6 (the Danish size is called 39).


Today Caesar is 10 years old and he is a very beloved part of our family. I forgot to tell that he is half a German shepherd and half labrador, so you can't call him tiny anymore ;-D


I used some of my old dog-stash for this layout.

Hugs,
Kirsten

6 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful layout Kirsten. Caesar was an adorable puppy!!! Love the papers and textures in your piece. Have a great weekend. Anesha

    SvarSlet
  2. Hi Kirsten. What a great idea to compare the puppies size to the shoe size! Your layout is adorable! Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    SvarSlet
  3. What an adorable puppy. Love the little details you've added...thanks for playing along over at the Inspired Scrapper.

    SvarSlet
  4. Love this!! Great layout! Very cute dog :) Looking forward to seeing more of you via The Inspired Scrapper! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. He was a cute puppy! Great page, love the texture.

    SvarSlet
  6. Love the stars and the cardboard! Cute puppy!

    SvarSlet