fredag den 30. april 2010

The Nook Reveals

Who wouldn't LOVE to win one of the fabulous kits from The Nook ? I made this layout with Cæsar - our wonderful dog - for The Nook sketch-challenge over at Creative Scrappers and now I hope I'm the lucky one to be picked ;-D

Cæsar

Cæsar loves his balls, and he thinks the only reason why people come to our house is to play with him ;-D When he is playing with his balls nobody would think he is 10 years old :-D
I used paper from October Afternoon, - it's one of my favorite brands at the moment, and of course I use some corrugate which also is one of my favorites right now. The black chipboard butterfly is made by one of my danish scrap-friends, Gurli from Orion Design . I decorated it with stickels dots.

A close-up

and another close-up

Tomorrow is the 1. May and National Scrapbooking Day. I'm celebrating the day at a crop arranged by Iben in her shop Multiscrap and I'm sure I'll have a GREAT day tomorrow :-D


I wish all of you
a GREAT Scrapbooking Day tomorrow

2 kommentarer:

  1. Caesar is a lovely dog, love the photo. Wonderful layout, great papers and love the use of the flowers. Caesar is the same age as my Skipper. Have a great day. Anesha :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Hvor er det et lækkert layout med så fine detaljer, wow kunne næsten ikke genkende din blog, troede jeg var gået forkert. Du må have en god søndag

    SvarSlet