lørdag den 3. marts 2012

An award from Anesha.... :-D

I just found out I got this lovely award from Anesha and would like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH my friend :-D


The Liebster blog award-- The idea is to highlight 5 blogs with less than 200 followers that you visit on a regular basis and you find inspiring.

Firstly there is 5 Rules
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them
2. Reveal your 5 picks and let them know
3. Post the award on your blog
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive on the blog-share ( other bloggers )
5. Finally and the best is to have fun and spread the love!!.


Here the blogs I would like to pass this on to:

Rachaelle
LizzyC
Janice
LisaB
Tracey

Have a nice weekend everyone...... :-)

4 kommentarer:

  1. You are very welcome and have a great week. Hugs Anesha

    SvarSlet
  2. Thanks so much for the lovely award!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  3. HI.. oh thank you for the award, it means a lot to me that other scrappers appreciate my little blog and i hope you get some inspiration each time you visit me!!thank you so much. have a great day... love lizzy

    SvarSlet