tirsdag den 15. november 2011

Technically inclined......

Another fun workout is ready over at ScrapFIT.

Oh, how we all love our technical gadgets! Computer, iPods, iPads, Wii, DS, Smart Phone, Digital SLR Camera and soooo many more! What technical gadget do you hold dear to your heart? Show us and tell us why you cant live with out it!

There is no doubt there are two gadgets I don't want to live without. The first one is my camera(s). All the photos I shoot are documenting my daily life which I find very important for my children and grandchildren. The other gadget is my computer which helps me keeping the contact to everyone I know.

The photos on my layout is showing both my favorite gadgets.

My lovely dog Caesar on the screen :-)

A little close-up......

Our generous November sponsor is Burlap and Buttercups so do you want to be the lucky winner of a fabulous Burlap and Buttercups kit I think you should give Workout #56 a try :-)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Soooo cute!Love your combo of papers and embellishments!

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow, this is such a fun LO!! Love the doodled border! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet