torsdag den 24. marts 2011

Purple.....

Over at Scrap Yourself we got the challenge creating a layout only using black, white and a pop of our favorite colour. I made this layout, but it didn't turn out the way I wanted, but here it is.


Actually I have more than one favorite colour; alle shades of blue, burnt red and all shades of purple. As I have a lot of pictures of me wearing purple I chose to make a layout with some of them.


A couple of close-ups

Why not jump over at Scrap Yourself to check out the layouts from the DT, - you may get a lot of great inspiration.

Hugs,
Kirsten

2 kommentarer:

  1. What a wonderful layout. love the rolled paper and the crochet embellishment. Have a great day. :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I like the rolled paper. When I was young I had a knee length winter coat (purple of course) with a purple cape.

    SvarSlet