søndag den 26. september 2010

Countdown

I only have to sleep 6 nights before I'll be off for the 11.th Danish Scrapbooking Convention. I'm SO excited. I have signed up for a class with Céline Navarro, I'm SO excited to meet her too :-D


My DH on the back of a camel in the fringe of the Sahara Desert

I made this layout during the birthday celebrations over at Stuck?! sketches , I used bonus sketch # 2 but I didn't manage the deadline ;-D Anyway I want to show you the layout from a FANTASTIC camel-trip out in the Sahara desert many years ago. We rode out into the desert on a very, very early and totally dark morning to see the sunrise in Sahara. I just can say WAUW what an experience, - one of the greatest in my life - so far :-D

A little close-up

Later I'm going to create more layouts from the camel-trip, so now you are warned
;-D ;-D

2 kommentarer:

  1. That Scrapbooking Convention sounds wonderful. I am sure you will have loads of fun. Love your LO. Those camels are pretty cute.

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh how fun! Have a fabulous time! Meeting Celine will be great!! I am a big fan of her work.

    SvarSlet