fredag den 30. juli 2010

A very simpel layout

I think I've just made the most simple layout ever, at least until now.


I used the 15. August sketch from Stuck?! Sketches. To be honest I struggled a bit with it. I'm not so very keen on the simplicity. I think simple layouts are great when other scrappers make it, but my own layouts must be with more embellishments... strange - maybe?.... ;-D ;-D
Anyway I had very much fun making the layout, ohh... I love challenges :-D

Here you have a little close-up

Now I'll be off to Flensburg in Germany to pay my MIL a visit, tomorrow is her birthday, but we are celebrating today. So... see you tonight :-D

2 kommentarer:

  1. What a beautiful LO. Love the title as well.

    SvarSlet
  2. Yes simple, but stunning to match. Very clever how you have used the BEACH paper - I struggle with these sometimes...Well done xx

    SvarSlet